July 11, 2014

New Neutrals


top: J. Crew (on sale!!). shorts: Joe's. shoes: J. Crew. bag: Coach. hat: J. Crew. sunnies: Karen Walker. watch: Michael Kors. jewels: David Yurman, Tiffany & Co. lips: YSL #13. nails: Butter London "Cotton Buds".







As I've been doing my shopping this season, I have noticed that the fashion industry as a whole seems to be moving towards neutral tones. As someone who is almost always drawn towards the brightest, most vibrant colors in the bunch, this has been somewhat of an adjustment for me. One great way I've discovered to keep your looks fun and interesting is to add in some metallics! These shoes from J.Crew (last seen here) have been on my feet almost every day since they arrived at my front door. They are the perfect mix of quirky and understated (and are also a great alternative for those who just can't seem to get into the re-emerging Birkenstock trend!) 
What is your favorite accessory of the season?

xo, Steph :)



No comments: