May 25, 2012

Casual Friday


top, jacket, and jeans: J. Crew (here, here, and here - I ripped additional holes in my jeans). shoes: Me Too. bag: J. Crew. sunnies: Karen Walker. flower broach: Zara. jewels: Michael Kors watch, Tory Burch, J. Crew, Nordstrom, Coach, David Yurman. nails: Essie "lollipop". lips: Revlon "ravish me red".







My office environment is casual every day (perks of working for a small company!!) but it's nice to be able to throw on jean and a top, dress it up with a few accessories, and head out the door on a Friday morning. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

xo, 
S


9 comments:

c said...

Great look!

<3

Unknown said...

I love all of the neutral colors together, and your necklace is to die for. Have a lovely weekend, Stephene!

xoxo, me

Olga said...

Great outfit!! Love the flats! I hope you'll visit my blog!

Unknown said...

I love your outfit - there are so many wonderful aspects to it!


A new follower from a fellow Bostonian

xo Georgina

Squared said...

Hi! Found your through Boston Bloggers! Love your outfit and style. Come by and let's follow each other ;)! Stay in touch xx

so anthro said...

Love everyyything about this, your accessories are too perfect!

E.P.Dallas Design said...

Hi wonderful post and you look divine. I have been eyeing that J.Crew bracelet for months. You've convinced me to just get it! lol. Where did you find those silver twisted bangles?

Best Regards,
STYLE. SAVVY. CHIC!
http://www.stylesavvychic.com/

Brigita said...

Those bows on your shoes are so cute! Great look all around!

http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
xx Brigita

Houndstooth & High Heels said...

Thank you all for the sweet comments!

@Style Savvy Chic-the twisted silver bracelets are David Yurman! He makes so many amazing pieces!!

Please make sure you follow me! Thanks for your support!

xo, S